MavenWire has developed a range of tools – evolv – to provide better management capabilities for your existing logistics business data – enhancing the user experience and reducing the time spent on data collection, processing and administration.
- Modular – choose only solutions that are required
- Web-based – can be securely accessed from any location, without the need to install additional software
- Reduces reliance on highly skilled resources – automated reporting that can be governed centrally
- evolv’s auditable trail, provides compliant data for reporting and business governance
evolv Tools drive more value from a transport management system through:
- Improving visibility of transactions
- Highlighting areas of concern
- Reducing administration
evolv Data Loader
Data Loader provides a central repository for your master data, allowing you to audit any OTM data changes. Its download facility utilises Microsoft Excel – providing you with greater visibility and the ability to process and share data among different systems for reporting and analytical purposes.
Using this application, data can be uploaded back into the system – saving time and resource during the initial set-up and on-going maintenance phases.
evolv User Access Manager
This module manages all user set-up related tasks. Providing a single control point for user management, this solution enhances security while reducing user administration.
evolv Configuration Manager
This application allows users to easily transfer data between OTM environments. For example – moving your master data to a test environment, for testing within a controlled environment.
Manages the archiving of data and electronic media, across multiple applications to a central repository. Reduces administration and storage costs and increases the performance of day-to-day operations.
Manages the removal of duplicate and unwanted data, based on defined set of parameters. Reduces the need for system down-time and increases the performance of the system by the removal of redundant data.